We’re always looking for passionate people who want to make a difference. Our available career opportunities, both paid and volunteered, are listed below. If you’re interested in joining our team, please reach out!
Work with Activus
Interested in a career that makes a difference?
An exciting new volunteer program is starting at Activus called BuddyUp. As a ‘Buddy’ you will provide a warm and engaging experience to Activus customers through companionship, support and assistance whilst engaging in social and/or personal appointments.
Buddies, may accompany customers to outings, shopping centres, medical appointments, and personal engagements or simply visit them at home for a coffee and a chat, play a board game, or do a crossword in accordance with the customers’ needs and wishes.
In order to be a Buddy you will need to be patient and caring and have good communication skills. You will need a supportive attitude and discretion. It is important to be physically fit, have a good work ethic and time management skills.
Please click here for a copy of our position description and if you think this role sounds like something you’d love to know more about – Give our volunteer recruiter, Kylie a call on 8555 0000 or email email@example.com
Volunteer Driver Vacancy
We are seeking volunteer drivers to work any day between Monday to Friday to transport clients to medical and social activities.
Applicant requirements include:
- Current, clean C Class driver’s license.
- Ability to quickly adapt to driving all vehicles in the fleet.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Physical ability to assist clients.
- Knowledge of WHS procedures.
- Empathy and caring disposition.
- Competent IT skills
- Ability to work with frail aged and people with a disability.
- A Medical assessment and criminal records checks will apply.
- LR License.
- Current NSW Bus Drivers Authority.
- Current First Aid Certificate.
- Manual handling experience.
If this sounds like you and you’d love to make a difference email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or call 8555 0000